The District 6 Leadership program is designed to help you uncover your most effective leadership style, with established strategies and innovative approaches. Learn what it takes to be a leader, motivate others, and to move your career and organization forward. This program will help you evolve from manager to leader in your organization. Develop a leadership style. Learn how to use these skills to become a leader in your Association at a local and state level. This is a true career decision to extend your personal style, learn to lead and build alliances with other focused professionals.
Get all the details and apply online at www.frdistrict6.com.
What are the Requirements?
Submit the online application, or print the application, complete and email it to FRDistrict6@gmail.com.
Applications must be received by 5:00pm on Monday, January 15, 2018.
* You must be a member of a Realtor Association in good standing, with no pending disciplinary action pending against you.
* The program is targeted to Realtor and Affiliate members of the District 6 Associations, but Realtor members from other Associations are also invited to apply.
* Realtors must have an active Real Estate license
* Affiliate members can apply
* If accepted, pay the $99 participation fee for primary and secondary members of District 6 Associations, or $125 for members of Associations outside District 6.
* Attendance at the February, April and June sessions is required for satisfactory completion of the program and to become a graduate. If you miss more than one session, you will be asked to withdraw and reapply when you are able to make the commitment.
* Interactive learning across four sessions, including a graduation ceremony at the Florida
REALTORS® Convention in August
* Sessions are comprised of guest speakers, industry experts, group discussions, and leadership
* You’ll learn how to use your leadership skills in multiple facets of your life, both personally and professionally
* You must attend all 4 sessions
* $99 participation fee