Start Your Path to Leadership Here. Apply for the District 6 Leadership Institute Class of 2017!
Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 13, 2017.
District 6 is one of 13 geographic regions designated by Florida Realtors. District 6 includes the Central Pasco Association, East Pasco Association, Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association, Greater Tampa Association, Pinellas Realtor Organization and the West Pasco Board of Realtors.
The District 6 Leadership Institute program is designed specifically for those individuals who wish to further themselves as a leader both personally and professionally.
Participants become part of a select few from across the District who are given the opportunity to meet other motivated leaders and expand their networks. You’ll share intensive learning experiences that focus on communication skills, how to lead a team and how to work within a team. Participants will be granted access to the top leaders in our Associations, at the state level, and even beyond.
The District 6 Leadership Institute includes lectures, seminars, guest speakers, group discussions and leadership exercises. The purpose of this program is to prepare the next generation to meet future challenges and tackle vital issues affecting our industry.
Sessions 1 – 3 will run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
Date: Thursday, February 9
Location: West Pasco Board of Realtors
Topic: Knowing Yourself as a Leader
Date: Tuesday, April 4
Location: Greater Tampa Realtors
Topic: Foundation of Leadership
Date: Thursday, June 22
Location: Pinellas Realtor Organization
Topic: Leadership Roles
Date: Thursday, August 17 | 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. with a reception to follow
Location: Florida Realtors Convention, Orlando
Topic: Leadership in Action & Graduation
What are the requirements to participate in and graduate from the Leadership Institute?
* You must be a member of a Realtor Association in good standing, with no pending disciplinary action pending against you. The program is targeted to Realtor and Affiliate members of the District 6 Associations, but Realtor members from other Associations are also invited to apply.
* If you are a Realtor, you must have an active Real Estate license
* Both Realtors and Affiliate members are encouraged to apply
* Submit the online application above, or print the application, complete and email it to FRDistrict6@gmail.com. Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 13, 2017.
* If accepted, pay the $99 participation fee for primary or secondary members of D6 Associations, or $125 for members of Associations outside of District 6.
* If accepted, attend ALL of the full day sessions
Have questions about the Leadership Institute? Contact us!
Katie Shotts, District 6 Staff Support
firstname.lastname@example.org or 727.216.3031
Christine Knighton, District 6 Leadership Institute 2017 Planning Committee Chair
email@example.com or 727.992.3077