I’m going to show you how to find listings faster and easier than you can with your native MLS app. You’ll be amazed how awesome your SavvyCard is at helping you – and your customers! – find the perfect listing. Ready? Then let’s go!
Why use SavvyCard to search MLS listings?
You probably use an MLS search app that was created by your MLS to access their data, and that’s a great tool for accessing Realtor-only information when you’re on the go. But when you need to do a quick MLS property search to find property basics, and more importantly, when you want to give your customers the ability to do quick searches (and point them to your listings in particular), SavvyCard is the better option!
ANY search done through your SavvyCard appends only YOUR contact information to the property search results, so anyone doing an MLS search through your SavvyCard will only be able to contact you if they are interested in a property, even if you’re not the listing agent.
Follow these 5 simple steps to find listings quickly and easily with your SavvyCard:
1. Find and launch your SavvyCard Mobile App on your phone or other device.
If you need a refresher on finding your SavvyCard, check out this SavvyCard blog post for details.
2. Tap the Share button to send your SavvyCard to your customer.
Once your customer has your card, you can search the integrated MLS listings with your customer, in person or on the phone, showing them how responsive your SavvyCard’s MLS search is.
3. When your customers find a property they like, have them fill out the simple form at the bottom of the listing details.
All requests that come from a search conducted on your SavvyCard come directly to you, so you can follow up with the listing agent, make appointments, and schedule showings.
4. When you take a customer to a showing and they like the neighborhood, but not the home itself, use the GPS-based MLS search from your SavvyCard to find matching homes nearby.
REALTOR® Bonnie Strickland made a $2 million sale because she was able to show a client all her listings in just a few seconds, while they were standing in a driveway. (And don’t take our word on it, view her testimonial video, too).
5. If you have SavvyCard for Agents Pro solution instead of SavvyCard for Agents Basic (learn the difference here), your search always begins with a focus on your Featured Listings: your own listings and those of your brokerage.
In addition, you can use this list to quickly access property information in order to quickly show people what you have available.
That’s all there is to it! Quick and easy MLS search, embedded right in your SavvyCard! If you have any questions on this process, just reach out to our super-friendly customer advocates at 1-727-502-6012.
You’re getting savvier by the day, my friend!
Sign Up for Personalized Training
If you have not yet, make sure you sign up for your FREE, one-to-one training session with our friendly Customer Advocates. They’ll walk you through all the features of your SavvyCard for Agents™ mobile app so you can start using it now to build your business.